The following sets in The Bishop Collection were issued by Mosher in cabinet boxes covered with either Brocade paper or Italian hand-made papers. Many, but not all such boxed sets, were issued with a special printed label on the top of the cabinet box.
- VENETIAN SERIES (contains all seven volumes from this series; no label)
- OLD ENGLISH ROMANCES (William Morris-3 vols, Brocade Series)
- THREE STUDIES IN AESTHETIC PERSONALITY (Vernon Lee-3 vols, Brocade Series)
- FIVE IDYLES OF FIELD AND HEDGEROW (Richard Jefferies-5 vols, Brocade Series)
- ECLOGUES AND GEORGICS OF VIRGIL (3 vols, Miscellaneous Series, no label)
- PROSE POEMS BY FIONA MACLEOD (3 vols, Ideal Series)
- Boxed set of three titles: Child in the House (Pater), Pageant of Summer (Jefferies) and
Story of Amis & Amile (Pater) with Thomas Bird Mosher’s compliments card (no label).
- Mixed set of six volumes from the Brocade Series (no label on box lid, in brocade paper covered box)
- THE DE GUERINS AND THE CENTAUR (3 vols, Brocade Series)
- COLLECTED POEMS BY W. E. HENLEY ( 4 vols, Lyric Garland Series, in grey Fabriano paper covered slipcase with label)
- Mixed set of four volumes (2 Wilde, 2 Macleod) from the Brocade Series with no label on box lid, in brocade paper covered box.
- Four-volume set in slipcase box with label entitled: “Virginibus Puerieque | and | Other Papers | Stevenson” from the Vest Pocket Series.
- IMAGINARY PORTRAITS (Walter Pater-6 vols., Brocade Series)
- THREE IDYLS OF CHILDHOOD (John Brown-3 vols, Brocade Series)
- Another mixed set of six volumes from the Brocade Series (no label on box lid, in brocade paper covered box)